AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can I change/correct or update ad location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm an online advertiser. I have a few questions; (1) How do I change, correct or update my ad location. More specifically, how can I correct my ad location to show as "online site". (2) how do I set my audience to be North America, since that is our main ad audiences target.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author OnlineMallShopping P
September 2015

Re: How can I change/correct or update ad location

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello and welcome to the AdWords Community! I'm not sure that I 100% understand your question, but I'll do my best to answer; if my answer doesn't suffice, feel free to clarify your question -
With Google AdWords, you have the ability to select the geographic location where your Ads are served under Campaign Settings. You can pick an entire country, just a state/province, just a city, or a radius around a certain zip code. To target just North America,
1. Log into your AdWords Account
2. Click on your Campaign
3. Click on the Settings tab
4. Scroll down to the Locations section (below Devices)
5. Click Edit
6. Now you can just select the countries in North America

Target Ads to a Geographic Location - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722043?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author OnlineMallShopping P
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello and welcome to the AdWords Community! I'm not sure that I 100% understand your question, but I'll do my best to answer; if my answer doesn't suffice, feel free to clarify your question -
With Google AdWords, you have the ability to select the geographic location where your Ads are served under Campaign Settings. You can pick an entire country, just a state/province, just a city, or a radius around a certain zip code. To target just North America,
1. Log into your AdWords Account
2. Click on your Campaign
3. Click on the Settings tab
4. Scroll down to the Locations section (below Devices)
5. Click Edit
6. Now you can just select the countries in North America

Target Ads to a Geographic Location - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722043?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great! now this makes it easier. your answer is very helpful. My other question was that, our website is an online business, so what can I do to have the business location be stated as just "online site" in place of the city & province.
Thank you

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
To make sure that searchers know you're an online business only, consider writing "Buy Online" or something along those lines in your Ad Copy.