Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can I block APP traffic from Display Network

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello.

How can I block APPs traffic from Display Networds?

I reduce 100% bid on mobiles, but I still recieng traffic from Apps that are not working with my product.

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I block APP traffic from Display Network

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Welcome!
You can exclude the category "Gmob mobile app non interstitial" under interests tab of your display campaign. And then check whether you are receiving any apps traffic or not.

Thanks
Aritra Mukherjee

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You'll have to list them under "placements" and exclude them one by one...
Sort  placements by the number of impressions, and exclude the apps which show most of the impressions. (As in Pareto; 20% of the apps get 80% of the impressions.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

How can I block APP traffic from Display Network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All the options will reduce the Gmob mobile but not block them 100%, so save time and always use exclude "adsenseformobileapps.com" from all your campaigns, that is the solution.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’