AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How can I add the Audience tab if it's not in my "Show Tabs" box?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I add the "Audience" tab if I don't see it in the "Show tabs" box? I can't seem to find it anywhere...can somebody please help me?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I add the Audience tab if it's not in my "Show Tabs&q

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Tracy and welcome,

If I am not mistaken, you are referring to the Audiences Tab where you can check and review the Remarketing Lists of your Google Display Network Campaign.

You can find it under Shared Library towards the Left side of the Adwords interface like this:

2013-05-27 17_27_31-Campaign Management.jpg

Does that help?

Pankaj

Re: How can I add the Audience tab if it's not in my "Show Tabs&a

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I wanted to add the "Audience" tab to my other tabs while in Campaign Management. I don't see it in the "Show Tabs" box when I click on the down arrow next to my "Display Network" tab.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes Pankaj,

That is correct...I am talking about the Audiences Tab where I can check and review the Remarketing Lists of my Google Display Network Campaign...I'm also looking at add the "Networks" tab as well.

Thank you,
Tracy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Tracy,

You cannot customize it. There are only 2 options by default i.e. Ad Extensions and Auto Targets in the Show Tabs section. So you will have to access the Audiences Tab by either going into the Shared Library Section as I mentioned above or by moving into Display Network Tab and selecting Interest & Remarketing section.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If anyone finds this topic by searching like I did, I think the solution would be to change the campaign settings under "type" from "standard" to "all features" (the second option down under the campaign name).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
great thanks!

Re: How can I add the Audience tab if it's not in my "Show Tabs&q

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to both see and understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!