AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How approve "My Company" request from Google Certification Program?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm attempting to get my "Google Certification Program" associated with my company. I've sent the request in "My Company" area. It currently states: "Waiting for approval.".  I have access to everything for the company but can't find where the access request is sent. Any suggestions on how I finish the process and approve the request?

Thanks,

David

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How approve "My Company" request from Google Certificati

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Your GCP account administrator will have to approve your request. Or to send you an invitation;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi David,

Are you in the new partners interface? I was dealing with this just yesterday.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I sent the request from "My Company" inside https://adwords.google.com/professionals/
I typed our company name and it just found it.
From adwords.google.com I also invited and gave myself administrative access to our adwords account.

No I am not in the new partners interface. As far as I know no one has created a partners account but I could be wrong about that.

I'm confused where these notifications are suppose to end up. Should I be seeing them for approval inside the AdWords interface or some where in partners?

I really appreciate the help.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
That should have worked;
I will escalate the case to Google asking them to check;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks