AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How approve "My Company" request from Google Certification Program?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm attempting to get my "Google Certification Program" associated with my company. I've sent the request in "My Company" area. It currently states: "Waiting for approval.".  I have access to everything for the company but can't find where the access request is sent. Any suggestions on how I finish the process and approve the request?

Thanks,

David

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How approve "My Company" request from Google Certificati

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Your GCP account administrator will have to approve your request. Or to send you an invitation;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi David,

Are you in the new partners interface? I was dealing with this just yesterday.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I sent the request from "My Company" inside https://adwords.google.com/professionals/
I typed our company name and it just found it.
From adwords.google.com I also invited and gave myself administrative access to our adwords account.

No I am not in the new partners interface. As far as I know no one has created a partners account but I could be wrong about that.

I'm confused where these notifications are suppose to end up. Should I be seeing them for approval inside the AdWords interface or some where in partners?

I really appreciate the help.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
That should have worked;
I will escalate the case to Google asking them to check;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks