6.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How To Add Callout Extension In Bulk

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, Today i make 3 call out Extension, I want to add these extensions with my Ad Groups but problem is that i have more than 1000 Ad Groups is there any way to add these extensions in bulk.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vikas S
September 2015

Re: How To Add Callout Extension In Bulk

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Vikas,

you can add these as Account extension in your Adwords account - this way you will have these everywhere.
Or go to Adwords Editor and use Make Multiple Changes function or simply just copy these to one campaign/adgroup and then paste it to other campaigns/ad groups

Alex

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vikas S
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Vikas,

you can add these as Account extension in your Adwords account - this way you will have these everywhere.
Or go to Adwords Editor and use Make Multiple Changes function or simply just copy these to one campaign/adgroup and then paste it to other campaigns/ad groups

Alex

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Just add them at the account level and by default the ad groups will use the callout extensions set up at the account level.

If you create callouts at the campaign or ad group levels, those will override any callouts at the account or campaign levels.

Also, from the shared Shared Library > Business Data > Main Callout Feed, you can upload them in bulk if you want to have different callouts per ad group or campaign,

Read more here:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6079510?hl=en

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
What is the difference between account level, campaign level and ad Group level extension. Suppose i add 3 different Call out extension at different levels which one show if all approved

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
Hello Vikas,

yes these are just different levels where else you want your extension to be showed.
If you have Callout extension on all three levels -Account, Campaign and Ad group level, then only Ad group level extension will be active. If you set extensions on account level and then set it on campaign level - campaign level extensions will be active.

So Ad group > Campaign > Account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Great Thanks.