AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

How Google Conversion will happen ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Support,

I am totally new to the Google Conversion, I would like to know about when the Conversion pixels will get fired? As per our understanding when we go through the videos and documents which are provided.  

For example when ever a user came through the Google ads which are shown during a searching and after if he/she reaches the resultant page like order confirmation or thank you page then only it will fire the conversion pixel. is it correct?

And one more thing an Adword account can have how many conversion pixels? is it specific or it can have any number of?

Please help me out in this.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi, you are the person who is deciding on which pages or events conversion pixel would fire. Depending on your business goals you can track specific events for example when the person is initiating the live chat or when the person visits a thank you page.

Also, you can set up up conversion tracking using Google Analytics importing goals to AdWords. 

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Alexey C,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

And one more thing, how much time it will take to reflect the number of conversions in the ad console? 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Vijaya K,

It can take up to 9 hours before goal and transaction data is available in AdWords. Once it is, your imported conversions data will appear alongside your existing conversion data on the Conversions page, and you'll be able to customize columns on the Campaigns tab to include this data.

Once Analytics data (for example, goals) has been imported to AdWords, it is subject to the AdWords terms of service.

Make sure that you are not importing the same goal from GA which you are already tracking in AdWords using AdWords conversion tracking.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’