Guide Me
star_border

Hotel in Panama & would like to find a good price and advertizing

B L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
B L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a Hotel in Panama and are trying to find the most effective and cheapest way to advertise

Blaine

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Hotel in Panama & would like to find a good price and advertiz

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Start in adwords and SEO at the same time, so adwords will drive immediate results while SEO for long term ,

also try to ask for google communication extension its helpful in your case but for now its a beta so they give it by request

also if you target tourists make sure you use keywords like Hotels in panama or panama resorts but make your coverage in other countries that you target clients from like USA, AU

if you need more help let me know

I hope that was helpful
Maged Wassef
Adwords Guru and a Mini Genius I Follow @TopRankGuru
Please Star My reply If it helped you Smiley Very Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have small hotel in Puerto Viejo Costa Rica. I buy my brand name to keep it on top of OTA ads and my next best converting keywords is Puerto Viejo Hotels.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Colinsito,
that is expected as most tourists will be searching for hotels in a place rather than as specific hotel name except if they need a big brand like marriot or hilton, but you are doing well choosing that name.

and if you need to have your brand name on the OTA its exactly like normal PPC but incase of brand names you will need first to submit your brand name proof of copyrights if its a franchised name to google, so make sure you have soft copies of the brand name copyrights.

and if you need help let me know
Maged Wassef
Adwords Guru and a Mini Genius I Follow @TopRankGuru
Please Star My reply If it helped you Smiley Very Happy

Re: Hotel in Panama & would like to find a good price and advertizing

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.