1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Hi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone, I just started a month ago and my budget is so limited. Wondering if anyone had any suggestions,  I am an Independent Consultant for Tupperware and RODAN & FIELDS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marlene C
September 2015

Re: Hi

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Marlene C

Welcome to the Adwords Community

Potentially Huge question Smiley Happy Im sure others will provide their thoughts, here are mine in bullet form as I could go on all day Smiley Happy

Difficult where to start without knowing exact details, but....

- What are your main goals for using Adwords? Brand Awareness or direct ROI through sales? This will greatly influence how you approach your campaigns.

- Look at any GA data, what products are the best sellers, provide the best conversions, provide the best ROI? This could be a good place to start.

- Use the keyword planner and assess any potential good matched keywords you think fit what you are offering.

- If you have already started, are there any 80/20 Pareto areas you can capitalise upon?

- Is your account in good health? Improving QS in certain areas could potentially drive more clicks without any budget increases.

- Time of day. Are your products prone to any shopping periods? For example, id be tempted to assess even hourly for any differences and try to capitalise on them.

- In my humble opinion, Rodan and Fields website isn't very compelling. Could this limit conversions?

- Perhaps a little premature, but you may consider remarketing. I would however take a deeper assessment on a lot of other factors first to assess remarketing merits just yet (and without knowing any data etc).

- I visited Rodan on my mobile and it isn't a mobile optimised site. I strongly recommend considering this and reviewing this and also reviewing any mobile data. This could be an easy win right here.

Hope that helps a little, big subject Smiley Happy

With warm regards

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marlene C
September 2015

Re: Hi

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Marlene C

Welcome to the Adwords Community

Potentially Huge question Smiley Happy Im sure others will provide their thoughts, here are mine in bullet form as I could go on all day Smiley Happy

Difficult where to start without knowing exact details, but....

- What are your main goals for using Adwords? Brand Awareness or direct ROI through sales? This will greatly influence how you approach your campaigns.

- Look at any GA data, what products are the best sellers, provide the best conversions, provide the best ROI? This could be a good place to start.

- Use the keyword planner and assess any potential good matched keywords you think fit what you are offering.

- If you have already started, are there any 80/20 Pareto areas you can capitalise upon?

- Is your account in good health? Improving QS in certain areas could potentially drive more clicks without any budget increases.

- Time of day. Are your products prone to any shopping periods? For example, id be tempted to assess even hourly for any differences and try to capitalise on them.

- In my humble opinion, Rodan and Fields website isn't very compelling. Could this limit conversions?

- Perhaps a little premature, but you may consider remarketing. I would however take a deeper assessment on a lot of other factors first to assess remarketing merits just yet (and without knowing any data etc).

- I visited Rodan on my mobile and it isn't a mobile optimised site. I strongly recommend considering this and reviewing this and also reviewing any mobile data. This could be an easy win right here.

Hope that helps a little, big subject Smiley Happy

With warm regards

James