AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

4.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Hi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone, I just started a month ago and my budget is so limited. Wondering if anyone had any suggestions,  I am an Independent Consultant for Tupperware and RODAN & FIELDS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marlene C
September 2015

Re: Hi

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Marlene C

Welcome to the Adwords Community

Potentially Huge question Smiley Happy Im sure others will provide their thoughts, here are mine in bullet form as I could go on all day Smiley Happy

Difficult where to start without knowing exact details, but....

- What are your main goals for using Adwords? Brand Awareness or direct ROI through sales? This will greatly influence how you approach your campaigns.

- Look at any GA data, what products are the best sellers, provide the best conversions, provide the best ROI? This could be a good place to start.

- Use the keyword planner and assess any potential good matched keywords you think fit what you are offering.

- If you have already started, are there any 80/20 Pareto areas you can capitalise upon?

- Is your account in good health? Improving QS in certain areas could potentially drive more clicks without any budget increases.

- Time of day. Are your products prone to any shopping periods? For example, id be tempted to assess even hourly for any differences and try to capitalise on them.

- In my humble opinion, Rodan and Fields website isn't very compelling. Could this limit conversions?

- Perhaps a little premature, but you may consider remarketing. I would however take a deeper assessment on a lot of other factors first to assess remarketing merits just yet (and without knowing any data etc).

- I visited Rodan on my mobile and it isn't a mobile optimised site. I strongly recommend considering this and reviewing this and also reviewing any mobile data. This could be an easy win right here.

Hope that helps a little, big subject Smiley Happy

With warm regards

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marlene C
September 2015

Re: Hi

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Marlene C

Welcome to the Adwords Community

Potentially Huge question Smiley Happy Im sure others will provide their thoughts, here are mine in bullet form as I could go on all day Smiley Happy

Difficult where to start without knowing exact details, but....

- What are your main goals for using Adwords? Brand Awareness or direct ROI through sales? This will greatly influence how you approach your campaigns.

- Look at any GA data, what products are the best sellers, provide the best conversions, provide the best ROI? This could be a good place to start.

- Use the keyword planner and assess any potential good matched keywords you think fit what you are offering.

- If you have already started, are there any 80/20 Pareto areas you can capitalise upon?

- Is your account in good health? Improving QS in certain areas could potentially drive more clicks without any budget increases.

- Time of day. Are your products prone to any shopping periods? For example, id be tempted to assess even hourly for any differences and try to capitalise on them.

- In my humble opinion, Rodan and Fields website isn't very compelling. Could this limit conversions?

- Perhaps a little premature, but you may consider remarketing. I would however take a deeper assessment on a lot of other factors first to assess remarketing merits just yet (and without knowing any data etc).

- I visited Rodan on my mobile and it isn't a mobile optimised site. I strongly recommend considering this and reviewing this and also reviewing any mobile data. This could be an easy win right here.

Hope that helps a little, big subject Smiley Happy

With warm regards

James