3.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Hi, i want to advertise my product in image ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to advertise my product through google adsense..i Have already account on Adwords but it will advertise only words.

but i need to advertise image ads.

How to advertise image ads.Pls help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Hi, i want to advertise my product in image ads

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi gulfghazaltrave,

Welcome to the community. 

I'm not sure if you are talking about adsense or the image ads that are appearing on Google search pages. The image ads that are appearing on Google search are Product Listing Campaigns linked to the advertisers Google merchant center.

You need to set a separate product listing campaign up to run these.

Is this what you were trying to do? Or are you thinking of something else?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi gulfghazaltrave,

Welcome to the community. 

I'm not sure if you are talking about adsense or the image ads that are appearing on Google search pages. The image ads that are appearing on Google search are Product Listing Campaigns linked to the advertisers Google merchant center.

You need to set a separate product listing campaign up to run these.

Is this what you were trying to do? Or are you thinking of something else?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day.
I can’t hide this great testimony that take place in my life I love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why I always place it on answer, I am Deborah Wood by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank Mr. Michael Williams for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still nice lender like this on internet and earth here. Just some days I was in search for a loan of $ 85,000 Dollars; as I was running out of money for feeding School fees and my bills include rent. I was scammed about $4,200 Dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again but A Friend of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. and I told her that I am not interested of any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a nice lender who she will recommend me to, and I made a trial and I am most grateful lucky am I today, I was given a loan amount of $100,000 Dollars by this great firm LOVEEDER LOAN FIRM managed by Mrs. LOVEEDER SMITH.If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to, contact hER via loveederfirm@gmail.com And you will be free from scams in the internet. My lovely Husband extend is greeting to you also if not for you I can't imagine the way life should be for my family today. Please I am begging everyone on answer to help me thank Mrs loveeder and I will always being sharing this great thing that happen in my life in answer everyday. or contact their website  www.loveederfirm.gnbo.com.ng

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Online advertising is a great way to reach customers far from yourself, but if you're interested in reaching those closer to your local area, maybe consider visual ads in the physical world. One company that does that is enplug: http://www.enplug.com