AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Hi i am running a display network campaign for banner ads.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Team,

i am running a display network campaign for banner ads. in which i am using the "manage placement and Display Keywords  together" targeting. My objective is to promote my specific products only "Venice city break" and reach the more audience to visit on my page.I mean good and relevant traffic only. So Guys help me which is the good practice to show my banner and reach more products awareness and audience?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi i am running a display network campaign for banner ads.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi;

I personally love to use it these types of business topic (Vs. Placements) unless you have specific managed placements you what to include. (e.g site that are relevant and popular among users looking for the service)ץ

Keywords are important to have your banners shown only on relevant pages within the topics selected.

What about Remarketing?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

but the problem is that i am not getting more clicks. Most of the placement i chooses from "google.com/adplanner"  but very few is placement is preforming and in some placement i am not getting single impression even those website has good traffic. Why it is happen? Why google not giving the priority to show my banner in GDN site.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Have you tried topics alone? (Without placements)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

yes even i am also using the topic along and placement also... 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I have the "feeling" that those targeting methods overlap, and hence, the targeting audience is very small;

Try only topics.