4.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Hi Im Lisa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I'm Lisa from Huddersfield, I'm a web and marketing coordinator, , I'd like to say hello to everybody. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Hi Im Lisa

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Lisa from Huddersfield. Hope you'll be an active forum member soon ... Smiley Happy

Best,

Lakatos

Hi Im Lisa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos

I've been using an account at work but I'm teaching myself really, do you have any good resources?

Lisa 

Hi Im Lisa

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Lisa H,

I appreciate your intention to teach yourself and/or prepare for the AdWords Fundamentals Exam. It's advisable to get familiar with basic concepts of AdWords before you start spending money or applying for vacancies. 

There is a concise and compact course recently created by Google that is available in the AdWords section of your Google Partners Account. In my opinion that course is really excellent and covers the subject matters of a basic curriculum. An awesome intro for newbies.

Best,

Lakatos

Hi Im Lisa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Lakatos

Do you have a link to the course?

Lisa

Re: Hi Im Lisa

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Lisa H,

It's a bit circumvential. Please sign into your AdWords account and go to this URL: https://www.google.com/partners/#p_certificationexam;cert=0;exam=0;

You'll find this on that page:

Capture0jun22.JPG

Click on the link of the 2 hour course and there you go! (Digesting what you read may of course take much more than 2 hours. After all, it's not Agatha Christie.)

Best,

Lakatos