Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Hi. I need help with Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.

I'm moving my email to Google Apps, but then I lost my info in Google Adwords.  I need to move all the info into the "new" account (has the same email)

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Hi. I need help with Google Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

What do you mean "lost info in Adwords"

AdWords account that is a part of Google apps, is linked to your Google apps domain. It's a different AdWords account than the current one (for those who wish to use AdWords for their business and do not use AdWords).

Since you already use AdWords; you'll have to grant the "G apps email" an administrative access to the current AdWords account. (However - please note that by doing so, the current AdWords account will not be part of G apps services, and you will not able to manage  users' access to Adwords through the  "G apps console".)

Read more:

Share and manage levels of account access

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The problem is that midlun@midlun.is was used as a Adwords account, and was managed by Exchange. When we moved it to Google Apps, we can not access the data that midlun@midlun.is had.  The account is emty Smiley Sad  I do not know how to access the "old" data from midlun@midlun.is and move it to the "new" midlun@midlun.is account ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Try to disable the Adwords service on your Apps account. ("Manage this domain" ---->users-----> services)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well.  I disable it and then enable it again.  Then I get this error 

Google

The page you requested is invalid. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
  1. Disable it;
  2. Log out from your Apps account
  3. Login back to your Adwords when you are logged out from your apps account.