Hi,I am not aware of Google Adwords. I am trying to understand it[ Edited ]
May 2013 - last edited May 2013
I am new to Google Adwords. I am trying to understand the structure of billing for ads. I want to advertise my video in US. Below are my queries:-
1) How much it cost(approx) to display 20sec ad for different different bid types like CPV, CPA, CPM etc?
2) Is there any change in billing for 20sec video and 1mins video.?
3) Is length of video matters when it come to pricing?
4) can different length video can be advertise under same video or there are different different videos?
5) Till what time my add will be display in selected video? Is there any timeframe?
Please explain billing amount in short so, that it will be easy for me to understand.
Re: Hi,I am not aware of Google Adwords. I am trying to understand it
Thanks for posting. There are different pricing structures for different types of video ads. This link here outlines the costs in more detail and I think will be helpful for you.
However, this gives nice precis of the charges for video ads:
If you think it's worth 25 cents to have someone watch your video, you can set US$0.25 as your max CPV. For an in-search or in-display TrueView video ad, you'll pay a maximum of US$0.25 when users begin watching your video.
For in-stream, you'll pay the maximum CPV when the user watches 30 seconds or sees the end of the ad, whichever comes first. You pay nothing if they don't initiate the video or drop off from the video before the minimum amount of time passes.
The length of the video doesn't matter too much, though I wouldn't recommend that you have videos that are too long as viewers tend not to watch these all the way through.
The different ad formats are outlined here, which will also help I think!
Hope this helps!