1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Hi CocoP, do you have Adword manual?

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi CocoP, do you have Adword manual, i want to learn by myself, if you have please send it to me, culunculunan is my gmail, will waiting Smiley Very Happy, thank before

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi CocoP, do you have Adword manual?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there,
I'm not as awesome as Coco but I hope I can help.

The best place to start learning AdWords, in my opinion, is the AdWords certified partner learning center. If you're just getting started, I'd go here: https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/topic/2799681?hl=en&ref_topic=2799680

If i'm honest, this is where I learned most about AdWords that didn't require experience. It's changed a LOT over the years (even searching for it there, I didn't know if I was in the right place!) but it's a gold mine of information.

Hope that helped.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Google offers a lot of online study and training material for AdWords.

In addition to Dave's good suggestion, let me add that Learn with Google is a great resource for new advertisers. Also, AdWords Help has some good information. Whether or not you care about being certified doesn't really matter, the Get AdWords certified site not only has great information, it's well-organized to help new advertisers understand how the different parts of an AdWords account work together.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Dave, I would dispute that Smiley Happy

Dave and Theresa have pointed to some awesome resources to help in getting started with AdWords. Also feel free to search through and post in the Community. We've got some great minds like Dave and Theresa here to help!