Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Hi, Can somebody please help? Removed Campaigns

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have removed all of my Campaigns as I got in a mess and had lots running. I assumed I could just then create a new one with a new ad, but it seems to not be possible. Please can somebody help me to begin a new campaign when I have removed all of my previous ones. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi, Can somebody please help? Removed Campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Andy M,

You can create new campaigns at anytime, so your issue seems to be a unique one to something you have done. 

When you first open AdWords, what do you see? You should be looking at a dashboard with no campaigns (if you removed them all) and a large red button that says + Campaigns. You would click on that and start the creation process.

If you do not see that, you should be reached with a welcome screen that looks like this:

welcome to adwords.jpg

Either one of the steps should allow you to create a new campaign. 

If you can provide more information, we can provide more help to determine what you are seeing and why. Or you can contact support for personalized assistance, since they can access your account and we can not. You can open AdWords and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the number shown, or click on Help (same location) and use the other methods provided to interact with support. 

All the Best,

James