AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Hey ! I want to start Usa,Canada technical support Process from India.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please Help me out i am newer in technical support PPC. so i want to know can i start PPC form india for my technical support business that is in USA, Canda, 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ajay b
April 2016

Re: Hey ! I want to start Usa,Canada technical support Process from India.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@ajay b@ajay b

This topic has been extensively discussed on the community;
Run a search for "tech support " or "IT tech support" - you'll find dozens of discussions on the subject;

Here is Google's official reply:
We have longstanding policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users. The primary concern of this space is our user’s safety. Per the User Safety Policy, we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ajay,

You can run Tech support PPC if you are the brand owner and providing technical support for your brand.
Else, you are not allowed to run PPC for other brands technical support and your account will be suspended due to violation of Adwords policy (related to trademark policy, Misrepresentation of self, product, or service policy)

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
can i start from india ? because my all stuffs such as website and and hosting of usa. there would be any issue if will start from here

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You can start from anywhere and target to any country if adwords is served by Google in that targeting country.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ajay b
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@ajay b@ajay b

This topic has been extensively discussed on the community;
Run a search for "tech support " or "IT tech support" - you'll find dozens of discussions on the subject;

Here is Google's official reply:
We have longstanding policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users. The primary concern of this space is our user’s safety. Per the User Safety Policy, we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’