AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

whats the mcc lvel and i dont know if my campign is working or not really need some advise

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Paris,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. 

If this is your new to AdWords, there's some good reference links to start learning how to create effective ads:

1. how to get started with Google AdWords

2. Youtube AdWords videos here

3. New to Google AdWords Hangout series: Master the basics

As for your MCC question, if you’re an agency or someone who manages multiple AdWords accounts, a My Client Center (MCC) account could save you time by letting you view and easily manage all of your AdWords accounts from one account. In addition, having an MCC account lets you pull data, run scripts, and otherwise take actions across all your accounts.

How an MCC account could help you save time

• Easily view multiple managed accounts, including other MCC accounts, via the My Client Center view.
  • See relevant information for all managed accounts in one place.
  • Run reports across multiple managed accounts at once or download the My Client Center view into a CSV file.
  • Use a single login to access all managed accounts.
  • Create and link AdWords accounts from within your MCC account.

You can find out more about creating an MCC account here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704399?hl=en

Lastly, welcome to the AdWords Community!