Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Help with Google for NonProfits AdWords application

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I submitted our revised AdWords application on April 30 and received the following messge on May 1, 2012:

Hello NIDCAPFederationInternational,

Thank you for submitting the AdWords account you created on behalf of
NIDCAP Federation International for Google Grants. Our team will be reviewing your account
shortly and will be in touch with next steps via email within 30 days.

Please do not enter payment information, such as a credit or debit card number,
into your Google Grants AdWords account at any time, even if prompted to by our
system. If you enter credit card or other billing information, you will be
financially responsible for any charges that accrue on your credit card.

Thank you again for your interest in Google Grants.
We look forward to reviewing your account soon!

Thank you,

The Google Grants team

Please note: This email was sent from a notification-only address that
cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

I have not heard anything since. I can not sign into AdWords to send an email to that Help Center

Please advise.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help with Google for NonProfits AdWords application

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi NIDCAP,

Unfortunately, this is a community dedicated to AdWords advertising, and we can't assist you with your questions about Google Grants. I'd encourage you to read these Help Center articles. You can also check on your status of your approval directly in your account. 

Best,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. I've been trying to follow all the directions. We are approved and I just submitted our Google Grants application one more time.

Zee wrote:

Hi NIDCAP,

Unfortunately, this is a community dedicated to AdWords advertising, and we can't assist you with your questions about Google Grants. I'd encourage you to read these Help Center articles. You can also check on your status of your approval directly in your account. 

Best,

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi NIDCAP,

I actually helped out a friend with a Google Grants application and setup of their AdWords account earlier this year.  What I suggested to him and where he actually found lots of great information was at the Google Grants Forum.  There are a few very specific differences with Google Grants AdWords Accounts that us regular users don't have to deal with and they have many threads about how to work within the restraints.

If I recall correctly, it took about 30 days to get the Grants Approval.  I can see that for you it has been longer than that.  I'm not sure exactly which part of the process you are in but I do know it takes some time.  Also, if I recall correctly, we were able to work on the AdWords account to set it up in the meantime. I thought I recall seeing something about logging in regularly as part of the requirements.  You're definitely on the right path by following all the rules exactly as suggested.  I would definitely suggest you head over to the Grants Forum as I'm sure you're not the first person to run into this issue.

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi NIDCAP

So if you've got approved why did you submitted an application second time? 

Zee
G+

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi NIDCAP,

I am the Top Contributor over in the Google Grants Forum. If the situation has not been resolved please feel free to reach out to me over in that forum and I can investigate further for you. 

All the best,

Robert
I'm on Google+ Add me to your circles