2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Help with AdWords Promotional coupon code how can I use

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How I can able to use adwords coupon code and where I can find the coupon code. I want to access the coupons. Kindly help .....

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help with AdWords Promotional coupon code how can I use

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Please go through this thread, it has answers to all of your questions:-
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing/Demystifying-the-Google-AdWords-Promotional-Codes-Re...

After reading the FAQs if you still have any issues or questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Pankaj,

If you search around you can find some codes, I notice that Google themselves sometimes have campaigns running where they offer the codes; just bare in mind that the majority of codes are only for accounts which are no older than two weeks.

Once you do get a code you'll need to click the gear icon located in the top right hand of your AdWords interface and then select Billing from the drop down menu. You should now be on the Transaction History page where you need to look out for Manage promotional codes as seen in the image below.

Codes.png

On the next page you simply have to hit +Promotional code and then insert your code!

Let us know if you get stuck Smiley Happy

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Option that you have suggested is not available in my account. Google AdWords  Edit Billing Preferences.png