5.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Help needed

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Could anyone help me understand the stat in this image? How can we get 11 conversion just with 2 clicks?

Thanks.

Campaign Management – Google AdWords.png

3 Expert replyverified_user

Help needed

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mainak

How many conversions have you set up? Maybe those 2 clicks made many different conversions like go to contact page, subscribe newsletter, add product to cart?

Help needed

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Mainak Banerjee

another possibility is that the same conversion action was performed multiple times.   You may want to add the "converted clicks" column to your dashboard to see how many clicks lead to a conversion or potentially multiple conversions.

Help needed

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

No, we have set up only one conversion. Like just filling up an appointment page.

Re: Help needed

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello,

What is the conversion count you have enabled in advanced conversion tracking setting? Are you tracking all conversions on a single click or one conversion count in a single click?

Screenshot_2.png

This could also increase the conversion metrics numbers based on the settings that you have.

Also, what are the actual number of leads that you have received? Have you tried mapping it back to the AdWords conversion count?

Pankaj

Re: Help needed

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Hi @Mainak Banerjee,

I would recommend you to add converted clicks metrics from the columns tab and see if this count changes.

converted clicks.jpg

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Help needed

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Mainak Banerjee,

Some good thinking and great pieces of advice have been posted above already. Nonetheless, my best guess is that the conversion code was inserted in the html of the wrong page of your website. I'd definitely double-check it twice before looking at the next items of the check list.

Best,

Lakatos