Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Help for google adwords advertisment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi experts,

Someone can help me? to solve out my problem?

Whenever, I try to advertisement through Google ad-word.

They alert me with this massage '

Your ads aren't running because we haven't received your payment.
Please make a payment.

let me show you, first

'That every time shows whenever I use my account for advertisement.

And one thing when I link my debit card with this account.

They deduct one $ Dollar for conformation and I try it several time

but did not work just deduct One$ Dollar at every submission

Kindly help me if someone knows about this problem.

Answer Awating....

Thanks .............

LINK for Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTrxAhCuEZU

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author gogee b
September 2015

Re: Help for google adwords advertisment

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
1. Under the menu Billing there is the Billing Settings, go there and report back if you are using Automatic or Manual Payments. It looks to me that you are using Manual Payments and if you do, you first need to pay at least 10 $ and then the ads start showing in Google Search and the Display Network. If you choose Automatic Payments your ads will start almost immediately to play , after of course you will provide a valid credit card with some money in it.

2. You are not entering a credit card with credit in it. If you have e.g. 51 euros in the card available for payment and you try a payment of 50 it will pass through if you don't have that amount it will message you the same Error.

3. When you enter a credit Card it always takes 1 Euro from the account but they return it back. This is done so that Google will check if the card is valid and has money in it and makes a micro transaction. Again i repeat they will return the Euro back. It takes 20 days i think , time differs between banks though.
George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author gogee b
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
1. Under the menu Billing there is the Billing Settings, go there and report back if you are using Automatic or Manual Payments. It looks to me that you are using Manual Payments and if you do, you first need to pay at least 10 $ and then the ads start showing in Google Search and the Display Network. If you choose Automatic Payments your ads will start almost immediately to play , after of course you will provide a valid credit card with some money in it.

2. You are not entering a credit card with credit in it. If you have e.g. 51 euros in the card available for payment and you try a payment of 50 it will pass through if you don't have that amount it will message you the same Error.

3. When you enter a credit Card it always takes 1 Euro from the account but they return it back. This is done so that Google will check if the card is valid and has money in it and makes a micro transaction. Again i repeat they will return the Euro back. It takes 20 days i think , time differs between banks though.
George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

gogee b wrote:

Hi experts,

Someone can help me? to solve out my problem?

Whenever, I try to advertisement through Google ad-word.

They alert me with this massage '

Your ads aren't running because we haven't received your payment.
Please make a payment.

let me show you, first

'That every time shows whenever I use my account for advertisement.

And one thing when I link my debit card with this account.

They deduct one $ Dollar for conformation and I try it several time

but did not work just deduct One$ Dollar at every submission

Kindly help me if someone knows about this problem.

Answer Awating....

Thanks .............

LINK for Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTrxAhCuEZU

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Please open a new thread-question dialogue and dont ask here anotjer question please. Smiley Happy Any new question must be in a new thread for many reasons. Thank you. You can see my discussions thow and you will find the solution to your issue cause i have explained it recently to another .
George Gemenetzis