Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Help for a marketing course project.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, All ~

I'm wondering if I might be able to solicit some help from y'all. I am working on a mock marketing project for a product that I developed. My target audience is mothers, fathers and kids age 3-11. After looking at some websites geared towards kids, like those for the Strawberry Shortcake characters,  and I noticed that they had "banner" ads at the top of their pages. The Strawberry Shortcake site has a McDonald's ad and it seems to be stationary. Is it possible for someone to give me an idea of how much something like that might run on a monthly basis?

Thanks!

Savannah

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help for a marketing course project.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Savannah,

Are you sure it's an AdSense slot on the website or could you provide a link of the site if you are unsure?

If the website is not using AdSense then it will be a case of finding what marketing platform is being used or whether it's just a direct arrangement with Strawberry Shortcake. If it is the latter then you will need to get in touch with the marketing team and enquire about their costs to place your own banner on their website.

Kind regards,

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Help for a marketing course project.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Savannah,

In addition, I would also like to say that you can identify whether the ads you are looking at originates from Google or not. Look for something which says  Ad Choices. Hitting on it will take you to the Adsense help page elaborating more on what this Google Adsense Program is.

But in another case as Scott mentioned, it may be some banner advertising program run by that website itself where you need to get in touch with their respective administrator for more details.

Please note that this is Adwords Community forum where posts are specifically related to Google Adwords which is an advertising platform all around the world. You are always welcome to ask question related to Adwords if you have in future Smiley Happy

Pankaj