AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Help! Showing weird spammy landing pages when I look at opportunities for me to analyze.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I view my opportunities it shows not mobile friendly and then it shows the landing pages on the right and it says analyze. A few of the sites listed there are not mine and look like spam. I am not sure why they are even there or how to fix that? Why is it showing spam or other sites listed in my account to analyze when they are not related to me nor my landing page that I have in my campaigns! Just trying to get help and answers on how to fix this! Thank you so much!

Re: Help! Showing weird spammy landing pages when I look at opportunities for me to analyze.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Candy,

On the face of it, it looks like maybe your campaigns would be targeting these sites. Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing in the opportunities tab? You can blank out your account id - manager id etc so we can only see the suggestions.

Would also recommend that you download an ad copy report and compare the destination URLs of your ads with those mentioned in the opportunities tab to check if maybe your campaigns are indeed targeting them.