AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Hello, I want to run PPC for my Tech Support, guide me please

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to run PPC for PC Tech Support and I have no idea about it.

Please do help me or guide me from the begeining.

You can email me for your valuable services regarding this or catch me on skype as well.

Email : xxx

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul Keshri

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Hello, I want to run PPC for my Tech Support, guide me please

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Ceh,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. This is a good place to post your PPC for your Tech Support question as we have a good cross section of Community members with expertise in AdWords. I also highly advise you review our guidelines on User Safety Policy. Make sure your business & website adhere to these guidelines as well as the AdWords Policies in general. Any violation of the policies can result in your ads and/or account being suspended. You can read more about the User Safety Policy here: 
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en

Lastly, in order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove any contact info (Ex: your email or skype) from the post. You can remove it by using the Edit Message button in the upper right corner of the text box. If your contact info has not been removed by you, a Community Manager may remove it within a day of the posted date.

Feel free to read more about our the Community Posting Guidelines.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Hello, I want to run PPC for my Tech Support, guide me please

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Ceh,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. This is a good place to post your PPC for your Tech Support question as we have a good cross section of Community members with expertise in AdWords. I also highly advise you review our guidelines on User Safety Policy. Make sure your business & website adhere to these guidelines as well as the AdWords Policies in general. Any violation of the policies can result in your ads and/or account being suspended. You can read more about the User Safety Policy here: 
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en

Lastly, in order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove any contact info (Ex: your email or skype) from the post. You can remove it by using the Edit Message button in the upper right corner of the text box. If your contact info has not been removed by you, a Community Manager may remove it within a day of the posted date.

Feel free to read more about our the Community Posting Guidelines.