AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Hello, I am from india and i would like to know the charges for Google ads in search/gmail accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am from india and i would like to know the charges for Google ads in search/gmail accounts

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Hello, I am from india and i would like to know the charges for Google ads in search/gmail accou

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning - 

The advertising doesn't work that way. What you will pay for a click depends on what you set for the budget for each click.  Different geographic area and different product/business market costs vary a lot.

I would suggest that you learn about the program before you start spending money--it's possible to spend quite a lot without getting good results if you don't understand the process and don't set your advertising up right.  

The Google AdWords Help site is a good resource for learning.

Even if you don't intend to become certified, studying the material in the certification learning center is also a good way to learn about AdWords. You can start with the fundamentals at Introduction to AdWords.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Hello, I am from india and i would like to know the charges for Google ads in search/gmail accou

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning - 

The advertising doesn't work that way. What you will pay for a click depends on what you set for the budget for each click.  Different geographic area and different product/business market costs vary a lot.

I would suggest that you learn about the program before you start spending money--it's possible to spend quite a lot without getting good results if you don't understand the process and don't set your advertising up right.  

The Google AdWords Help site is a good resource for learning.

Even if you don't intend to become certified, studying the material in the certification learning center is also a good way to learn about AdWords. You can start with the fundamentals at Introduction to AdWords.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*