AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Having issues in getting started!

[ Edited ]
Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everybody!

I have ran a campaign and just have added my second one. for my second campaign all of my keywords are approved now and everything is good to go BUT have no clue WHY there is no statistics movement like 0 impressions etc although I am able to see my ads on google search.

PLEASE HELP!

Appreciated!

Joe-

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Having issues in getting started!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Zai,

If everything is approved and up, it must be the matter of time. Give it a few hours, you should start seeing the data. Though, it's already been a few hours since you posted this question, you must already be seeing impressions/clicks... do you?

If not, don't hesitate to respond to the thread. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Zai,

If everything is approved and up, it must be the matter of time. Give it a few hours, you should start seeing the data. Though, it's already been a few hours since you posted this question, you must already be seeing impressions/clicks... do you?

If not, don't hesitate to respond to the thread. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

[ Edited ]
Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks very much for your reply!
I am still unable to see anything its all Os although I have billed with $9 due to some INVISIBLE CLICKS I have no clue what is going on!
There is no visitor history on my website and it is saying in the billing section that you have 10 clicks and your billed with $9

I am totally getting confused!
Can't see any statistics as of yet and getting bills!

This is annoying and confusing
PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTANDING THIS!!!

Thanks
Joe-

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Joe,

Are sure you are seeing data for 'All Campaigns'?

Also, select data range as - This Month:

Does that help?

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Search a keyword
Have GA open in another tab/window on real time
Click on your own ad
Go to a particular page that is unlikely for someone to go to so you can know it was you
fill in your contact form (have a GA goal set up first if possible)
Then leave it an hour then pause your ad campaigns
Come back tomorrow (reliable data is not instant) and have a look in your GA account and see if you can find your actions and yourself in GA tagged as form AdWords
If all is well turn your Ads back on if all is not well come back to this thread or go to adwords support - or both.

good luck

-------------------------
If I answered your question please 'mark as accepted answer & star' so that we know you have what you need
If my answer was helpful/useful but you still need more info please just 'star'
- if I have not answered your question fully then please let me know by reply and I or others will respond