AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Having Adwords account for each country, is it possible to see all in one Adwords login?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys,

So we need Adwords accounts for 10 countries. It would be a bummer to always have to log out and log into another account. Would it be possible to link those 10 accounts to 1 account for the sake of ease of use?

Thanks Jon for attending to my previous quiries Smiley Happy

Thanks

Reza

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Having Adwords account for each country, is it possible to see all in one Adwords login?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Reza,

You might be interested in creating a MCC account where you can link all your client accounts under one roof and avoid logging out logging in again and again into different accounts.

See this article for more insights: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375468?hl=en&

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Re: Having Adwords account for each country, is it possible to see all in one Adwords login?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi reza,

There are ohnly a couple of reasons a single company would need a separate account for each country:

1. There are too many keywords, ad groups or campaigns to fit in a single account. With the new account limits you would need to be an very large company for this to be true.

2. Each country will be set up with different currency or will be managed by a different entity within the company or different divisions within the company will be billed.

If your situation is number 1, I would definitely contact Google and ask permission to do this before going ahead with it. It it's number 2 and the billling information for more than one account is the same, you should still ask permission before proceding. If the acounts have different billing information you should be ok with this setup.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords