4.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Have a report actually emailed to me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know awhile ago I used to be able to get a report actually emailed to me, instead of an email sent telling me I have to log in to read it.  I have one that runs daily and makes a PDF file.  But it's sending me an email to log in, which is not convenient for me many times (I'm not a gmail user, I'm on my iPhone, I'm busy, etc.).  Is there a trick to it or did they take that away some time ago?

Thanks for any help,

Ron

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Have a report actually emailed to me

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello rodell20;

I think (but not sure), that  what you are referring  to, was in the "old days", when reporting was a separate section (about 2.5 years ago)  under "reporting center".  (Before being moved to the campaign tab).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Have a report actually emailed to me

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

OK; I found it, the change was made in June 2010.  Google said:

In the Report Center, you can enter email addresses of additional recipients when
you create a new report. However, it isn’t easy to check which email addresses are
associated with individual reports. For example, there’s no easy way to remove a
colleague from all reports if he or she leaves the company.
To make your reports more secure, email access to reports from the Campaign
tab is now tied to other user access controls for your account. When you create
a report, you can choose to email the report to other users of your account. If you
want to send the report to someone who doesn’t sign in to AdWords directly, click
the “My account” tab, select “Access,” and add him or her as an email-only user.
Email-only users have limited access to the account.

http://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en//help/hc/pdfs/...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’