Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Hangout on Air with Avinash Kaushik

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

You may have seen information about our Online Marketing 101 series a few weeks back. As part of that series, I've been hosting weekly Hangouts on Air with Digital Marketing Evangelist Avinash Kaushik. Avinash has great insights on how to measure results from your AdWords account and use that data to improve ROI.

Check out the video from last week's Hangout on Air, and here is the link to the first one I hosted with Avinash.

We'll be hosting the third and final Hangout on Air this Thursday, so you can still join the Online Marketing 101 course, if you have questions you'd like for me to ask Avinash.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author CocoP
September 2015

Re: Hangout on Air with Avinash Kaushik

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Wow, Coco, lucky you.  Avinash is as close as I get to hero worship!

I guess the question I'd most like to ask is "How do you know when you're beginning to over-analyse data?  At what point do you run the risk of your analyses delivering conclusions that are not truly statistically significant?"

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author CocoP
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Wow, Coco, lucky you.  Avinash is as close as I get to hero worship!

I guess the question I'd most like to ask is "How do you know when you're beginning to over-analyse data?  At what point do you run the risk of your analyses delivering conclusions that are not truly statistically significant?"

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Avinash is brilliant. Great question, I'll put that on our list for the next Hangout on Air!