2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

HI team,

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have to plan start for AdWords campaign. I have knowledge on mobile app campaign . but recently i have started gold website ( http://goldpricesindia.in ) i don't know how create a campaign and how much money i have spent on it. please let me share your thoughts.

Thank you 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HI team,

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Raghavendra,

If you are new Advertiser you can start from here. First, determine which campaigns suits your business goals and then decide your budget depending on your returns on investment. I recommend  you to read this and this articles to know more about figuring Adwords starting budgets.

Note: If your main aim is to gain traffic to your site to earn through Adsense this is treated as 'Arbitrage' which is a policy violation and results in Account suspension.

All The Best.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi john,

Thanks for your advise. But my aim and way is getting traffic in right way and improve my business. every one do same like this only. why we are using adwords. i hope as per my knowledge each and every person improve they own business through adwords.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Raghavendra,

You are right when you say people use AdWords to grow their business by driving potential customers to the website.

But it has a set of several guidelines which advertisers need to abide by to make sure that the interests of both advertisers and publishers are protected. As John pointed out, if you intend to use AdWords for the sole purpose of earning more from Adsense, you are going to violate the AdWords policy. 

What value will you give to your visitors this way? Almost nothing, as this business model aims merely to increase the impressions/clicks of ads shown on the website. There's hardly anything of value for the visitors. 

To me, the final word is that - this business business model cannot be advertised with AdWords as it puts advertisers interests at risk. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello,

To follow with the above advises, I would like to share this Google Webmasters help center link (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35769) which will guide you on how you can make your website Google friendly in terms of content, navigation etc...

Make sure that you adhere to AdWords Policies before you plan about advertising on AdWords.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

Thank you.