4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

HI I NEED TO MAKE MY FIRST PPC AD CAMPIGN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am new to this concept of adwards and i am doing realty business in vizag from andhrapradesh.and i would like to know how it  is use ful to me.please expline me through my mail r on my mobile ;;;+91-9966630828.

thank u and regards...

manganna.u(realty consultant,visakhapatnam,andhrapradesh)

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HI I NEED TO MAKE MY FIRST PPC AD CAMPIGN

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

It is a very bad idea to post personal contact information on a public forum. I would suggest that you remove your telephone number from your original post.

As for AdWords, you can learn about AdWords yourself if you want to manage your own advertising campaign or you can search the database to find a Google Certified Partner company to work with--they can set up and manage your advertising for a fee.

If you have specific questions, please post again!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: HI I NEED TO MAKE MY FIRST PPC AD CAMPIGN

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Manganna,

Thank you for posting on our forum. In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove any contact info (Ex: websites, emails or phone numbers) from the post. You can remove it by using the Edit Message button in the upper right corner of the text box. If your contact info has not been removed by you, a Community Manager may remove it within a day of the posted date.

*Avoid self-promotion
This user-to-user community is not intended as a place for members to solicit business by promoting their products or services, even if they are AdWords-related. (Your profile is your dedicated space to include any information you wish to share with others, so feel free to use it.) Please don’t create posts that solicit business or use a signature as a means of promoting your business.

Regarding your original question, Thank you for your posting. If this is your first time creating an AdWords account, here's a great link on how to get started with Google AdWords. There's also some helpful Youtube AdWords videos here. If you have any other Adwords related questions, feel free to post them on the forums. Lastly, here's a great Google Hangout link to ourNew to Google AdWords Hangout series: Master the basics.

New Advertiser? Start here link: https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3374694?hl=en&ref_topic=3119071

Welcome to the AdWords Community!