Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

HELP! Linking Adwords & Google Merchant Center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have linked my adwords account to Google merchant center- very straightforward- just adding my adwords code into it no problem....But I can't figure out how to link it the other way?! In the instructions it repeatedly instructs you on how to link adwords to merchant center but not the other way around?! I have looked on adwords for somewhere to insert this info on my merchant center account- NOTHING! I've read through everything and can't find it. When I go to ad extentions in my campaigns it doesn't say anything about my merchant center account. Please Help me!!!

Thanks! Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: HELP! Linking Adwords & Google Merchant Center

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

I am not sure I understand your question but linking is done from merchant center

1. In your Merchant Center account, click Settings, then AdWords.
  2. Enter your AdWords Customer ID (CID). You can find your CID at the top of your AdWords account when you're signed in.
  3. Click Add.

Thats it your dont need to link it in reverse manner once your merchant center is linked with adwords you are done. Just start creating your campaign. I hope following link helps you

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2456103&from=1306912&rd=1

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

I am not sure I understand your question but linking is done from merchant center

1. In your Merchant Center account, click Settings, then AdWords.
  2. Enter your AdWords Customer ID (CID). You can find your CID at the top of your AdWords account when you're signed in.
  3. Click Add.

Thats it your dont need to link it in reverse manner once your merchant center is linked with adwords you are done. Just start creating your campaign. I hope following link helps you

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2456103&from=1306912&rd=1

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi EdenRocBoutique,

Welcome to the Adwords Community!!!

You want to link Google merchant center to Adwords right. If yes, please follow the following steps,

Go to Google merchant center > Log in > Go to Settings > Click on Adwords > Enter Adwords Customer id and click Add.

You will now access all the product extentions in Adwords.

Hope this helps

Raghu