AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

HELP: Cannot access keyword planner tool without setting up a live campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 11.13.50 PM.png

I've seen similar posts regarding the ability to leverage the keyword planner tools WITHOUT creating a live campaign. However, I'm experienced a forced funnel, requiring me to create an ad and turn it live. Screenshot of my top navigation bar included in this post.

Any guidance is extremely appreciated.

Kind regards,

MMM

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi MMM,

This is the new reality since late last year - you need an active account, with billing. And you won't see the full data until you mean an activity threshold, which I believe is quite low but will still cost you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi MMM,

This is the new reality since late last year - you need an active account, with billing. And you won't see the full data until you mean an activity threshold, which I believe is quite low but will still cost you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Rob,

Thanks so much for your quick reply. My website (manifestingmtnmiracles.com) is in its' infancy, and (having been an ad agency guy for ten years) I know it would not be appropriate to invest in paid activities (yet!). In your research and experience, have you found any free (or close to) tools that you'd recommend for conducting keyword analysis? Open to suggestions, and grateful for any help you can provide.

MMM