AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

HCan i have two or more ad campaign from a single account ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to Adwords. I want to start an ad campaign. I want to know that whether i can run two or more campaigns from a single account ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: HCan i have two or more ad campaign from a single account ?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello vnigam,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

You can indeed run two campaigns from the same AdWords account and it is actually encouraged as a best practice in some cases. Splitting different networks such as search and display for example can let you construct, manage and monitor each one more efficiently. Just be careful that you don't have a conflict of keywords between campaigns running on the same networks.

If you let us know the reason that you want to create multiple campaigns then we might be able to provide you with some specific tips and guidance for your own situation.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello vnigam,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

You can indeed run two campaigns from the same AdWords account and it is actually encouraged as a best practice in some cases. Splitting different networks such as search and display for example can let you construct, manage and monitor each one more efficiently. Just be careful that you don't have a conflict of keywords between campaigns running on the same networks.

If you let us know the reason that you want to create multiple campaigns then we might be able to provide you with some specific tips and guidance for your own situation.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello vingam,

Welcome to adwords community,

As per your question, You can run 10000 campaign in a single account, For more detail please visit us

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722093/?hl=en&from=158687&rd=1

For More detail please go with this link

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722093/?hl=en&from=158687&rd=1

I hope, it could help you

Thank you

Suman

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks ScottyD for your prompt reply. In fact i want to know that for different businesses can i run different campaigns from a single account. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

No problem vnigam.

You can run different campaigns for different businesses, again just be careful that there are no conflicts between them such as keywords. The fact you are wanting to run AdWords campaigns for different businesses though makes me think you will be interested in a My Client Centre, this allows you to link multiple AdWords account to the MCC which then acts like a parent account or umbrella type organisation.