AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Grant access to only one of the two accounts in MCC?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am currently managing 2 different client account through my MCC. I want an expert to take a look at only one of the two accounts. He is asking to share the MCC account id. 

Will he be able to access both these accounts?

What is the best way to ensure that he gets an access to only one of the client accounts?

Thank you,

- Ganesh

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Grant access to only one of the two accounts in MCC?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi

Expert mean someone from google? Usually they ask about child account ID , not the MCC one, If its not someone from google u can give the login of child account instead of giving MCC one

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ganesh,

Yes, if you give your MCC account ID then he will be able to access both the accounts in the MCC. The best way is to give access of the specific account to the expert rather than the whole MCC ensuring that the other account in MCC is not exposed. However, if its someone from Google then i wouldn't worry much.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Regards
Rohit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When you give access/sharing of an MCC account, your client will be able to access all the other accounts that you have in the MCC account. The following access levels are provided:

1)Administrative access -- Manage all aspects of the account and give people access.

2)Standard access -- Make changes to campaigns and give people email-only access.

3)Read-only access -- View campaigns and run reports.

4)Email only access -- Receive account alerts and reports via email.

Google does not have a provision of providing access to only a single account while sharing an MCC account. If you want to give access of only one account, then it would be wise to ask permission from the owner of the account to provide access to another individual.