AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Govt agency purchase Adwords without a pricing sheet?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our purchasing process needs justifications and contract guidelines. I'm not finding anything available like that with Google Adwords. Anyone from a government agency know of a way to get this service?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Govt agency purchase Adwords without a pricing sheet?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Heather,

Not sure that this will help, but adwords is a Pay as you go system. You as the Advertiser determine what your spend will be, It is a Per Per Click system in which you pay for every click and determine in advance what your daily budget will be.

There is a Google Grants program for Non-Profits that may have guidelines
http://www.google.com/grants/

Maybe someone else can provide you with more details, but I wanted to give you at least some basics in case this is all foreign to you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Govt agency purchase Adwords without a pricing sheet?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Heather,

Not sure that this will help, but adwords is a Pay as you go system. You as the Advertiser determine what your spend will be, It is a Per Per Click system in which you pay for every click and determine in advance what your daily budget will be.

There is a Google Grants program for Non-Profits that may have guidelines
http://www.google.com/grants/

Maybe someone else can provide you with more details, but I wanted to give you at least some basics in case this is all foreign to you.