4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

GoogleAd showing wrong address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a problem with my AdWord account.

We operate 2 stores: one for snowboarding goods and one for apparel. Both are listed in google MyBusiness. I don't think my MyBusiness account is linked to my Adwords (can't find anything under «Linked Account» in my AdWords account, or in MyBusiness.

With that being said, when searching in google, my AdWord is showing the address of our «apparel store». I've never asked for a physical address to show, as this ad is supposed to be only for our online store.

Capture d’écran 2016-11-30 à 14.05.58.png

There is no «Place Extension» programmed on my AdWords (as I only use it to advertise our online store).

What's wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user

GoogleAd showing wrong address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Alternative 1,

If you click on All Campaigns (in upper left hand corner) and then click on Site Extensions tab, and then Location Extensions, do you see any addresses listed? 

If you do, then the addresses are pulled from Google My Business and they would need to synced correctly for each campaign/location or removed. 

If you do not, are you using standard or extended text ads... or dynamic search ads? 

Kind Regards,

James