Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: search partners list

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Vinay K,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I don't know if I could understand you well. But if you are referring to Google Search Partners, there's no way to opt for or opt out individual partner. You can either select all or none

searchpartners.png

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Vinay K,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I don't know if I could understand you well. But if you are referring to Google Search Partners, there's no way to opt for or opt out individual partner. You can either select all or none

searchpartners.png

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
is it a secret? I didn't find this list as well, so just unchecked it for "money save" sake

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Vinay K

Search partners are included within Search Network campaigns by default, but you can choose not to show your ads on search partners by deselecting the "Include search partners" checkbox as you create a campaign.

When you deselect "Include search partners," your ads are eligible to show on Google Search and Shopping only.

also make sure The clickthrough rate (CTR) for ads on search partner sites doesn't impact your Quality Score on Google.com.

Thanks
Sakshi Mohan

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

How can "also make sure The clickthrough rate (CTR) for ads on search partner sites doesn't impact your Quality Score on Google.com." ? 

Are these related? 

"Quality Score on Google.com" - where to get it? 

Say, if I have site "ultra-thin-bananas.com" with related keywords ... What is the link to check the my Quality Score on Google.com?

The Clickthrough Rate is the division between actual number of clicks and impressions in %. 

What a ....