1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google keyword tool not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 2 google adwords accounts but whenever I tried to click on keyword planner and after loading for a while I get a grey background I see the google logo and green menu bar but under it it's just grey.

How can I solve that?

Thanks

Re: Google keyword tool not working

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Which Browser you are using ? And which version ?
George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the same problem. Cannot use keyword tool or keyword planner when logged into adwords account. Just get greyed out screen below the top menu bar.

Does not work in chrome, internet explorer or firefox on my workstation. Works ok on laptop, but using that is a pain!

Problem never occurred before keyword planner. Have tried clearing cache and cookies, but noting seems to work. Any ideas.
Richard

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
I work in diferent PCs and the one i was today didnt had the Adobe Flash Player Installed and had the same problem with iaC and Richard W. When i installed the latest Adobe Flash Player i could open the Keyword planner and work in it.

p.s. : Keyword Tool is not available any more and if you choose it it redirects you automatically to the Keyword planner.

Please try updating the adobe flash player and report back if it worked for you also.

Then give me a Star or Accept my solution Smiley Wink
George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi GeGe

No, fairly sure I already had the latest version, as it was only downloaded last month. Just to check I downloaded again, with same result.

Richard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the exact same issue. I too also get a grey background after it loads for a moment.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Last month ? Try again for an update.
George Gemenetzis

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I only updated last night again. Same result!
Richard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having exact same problem... I cleared all cache and cookies, as well as updated adobe. I even talked to Google's Customer Service line. nothing!