5.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords api access to thrid party

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
  1.  I work for an e-commerce web portal and since the organization was not that structured earlier, they had given the Adword API to a third party. Now that we have begun doing it in-house, I want to know the procedure of getting that access backof google adwords api, this is beacuse after getting back project them might be they miss use our API. Please help as I am clueless and my company do not want the third-party to use it any further.

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author willam s
September 2015

Re: Google adwords api access to thrid party

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi William,

You should be able to generate a new developer token, which should not require re-approval by following this procress.

Generating a Client ID and Secret
You can sign up for a Client ID and Secret from the Google API Console. If you've used it before, the process is similar to generating tokens for the web flow, but you need to set the redirect URL to point back to the OAuth Playground at developers.google.com/oauthplayground instead of your own website. Just press the Create Project button to generate a generic project, called “API Project”, then you will be taken to the dashboard. You create tokens using the API Access tab.

You may also need to go here to revoke their access to your Google account:

Please let us know if you need further assistance.