AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords account for India How to get it ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi My name is Asim Gupta I want to know that how to get activated adwords account for india.I want to just use it. I need ready and fully activated adwords account.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google adwords account for India How to get it ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

call at helpline number +xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Pratima is right and you can talk them at skype id speakmeme

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Create new mail id and with that email id create AdWords account,While creating adwords account give Currency and time zone is INR & India (be careful while giving these details these are not changeable once you confirm)

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Asim,

You receive good advice from the Community. Just for reference, please ensure when you open up your AdWords account that your account is in line with the AdWords Advertising Advertising Policies. You can find out more about our policies at this link: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en&rd=1

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Pramita and Speakmeme,

You are welcomed to the AdWords Community. But we are not allowed to post our personal info on the community.

Before posting on the community. Please read the community guidelines:-
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Rules

So i request you to remove your personal info from the thread. It is against the community policy.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

HI Pramita,

As Rakesh has indicated in order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove any contact info (Ex: websites, emails or phone numbers) from the post. You can remove it by using the Edit Message button in the upper right corner of the text box. If your contact info has not been removed by you, a Community Manager may remove it within a day of the posted date.

This thread maybe edited by a Community Manager as per the Community Posting Guidelines.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please sir i ned an Adword account please can you help me crate one

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2014.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.