AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords Account setup with designing I am looking for ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently I taken a domain urid.in I want to design it and want to get free adwords account setup for this. Kindly guide me where I can get solution for both.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google adwords Account setup with designing I am looking for ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

better you try offer which company provides you free adwords account setup with web designing . go here I google it and found this  xxxx and please do not forget to gives thanks to me. my name is rajeeb tandon I live in India.

Re: Google adwords Account setup with designing I am looking for ?

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Speak,

Thank you for your posting. If this is your first time creating an Adwords account, here's a great link on how to get started with Google Adwords. There's also some helpful Youtube Adwords videos here. If you have any other Adwords related questions, feel free to post them on the forums. Lastly, here's a great Google Hangout link to ourNew to Google AdWords Hangout series: Master the basics.

Welcome to the Adwords Community!

Re: Google adwords Account setup with designing I am looking for ?

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Rajib,

Thank you for your posting. However you are not allowed to promote any products or services here as it is against the Community guidelines. In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove your emails, self-promotion website links and/or phone numbers from the post.

*Avoid self-promotion
This user-to-user community is not intended as a place for members to solicit business by promoting their products or services, even if they are AdWords-related. (Your profile is your dedicated space to include any information you wish to share with others, so feel free to use it.) Please don’t create posts that solicit business or use a signature as a means of promoting your business.

This post was edited by a Community Manager as per the Community Posting Guidelines.