2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google adword for industrial product

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have design new website. shall i  go for google adword if i go for google adword what is budget will have for this website. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dilip B
September 2015

Re: Google adword for industrial product

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dilip,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

If you ask me about the suitability of your business with AdWords, I would say - yes AdWords can work to streamline your marketing efforts. 

There are various targeting methods available with AdWords which can be used to reach out to the right segment of people online. 

Talking about the budget, it depends a lot on what your advertising goal is and what is your currently advertising budget. The more you can loosen the string of your purse, the better you can expect. However, a better ROI is something you should be aiming. Hence, start with a low budget for a few weeks, then analyse the potential and adjust your budgets accordingly. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dilip B
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dilip,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

If you ask me about the suitability of your business with AdWords, I would say - yes AdWords can work to streamline your marketing efforts. 

There are various targeting methods available with AdWords which can be used to reach out to the right segment of people online. 

Talking about the budget, it depends a lot on what your advertising goal is and what is your currently advertising budget. The more you can loosen the string of your purse, the better you can expect. However, a better ROI is something you should be aiming. Hence, start with a low budget for a few weeks, then analyse the potential and adjust your budgets accordingly. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Dilip,

Industrial products just need a little bit more attention when targeting than other commercial products, but Adwords can work very well for them.

Create specific adgroups with narrow keywords and ensure your ads copy are targeting just the industrial public. Be as relevant as possible in the ad copy so general user don´t click on the ad. Ensure to have a very good "negative keyword list".

Display advertising allows you to display ads by topics and interest.

About budget, it depends on the network, the keywords and the goals. Are you looking for direct sales or brand awareness? Are you using search or display or both? How competitive is your sector?
As Ratan-Jha said, start with a small budget and then analyse . If you are in a very competitive sector and you are looking for direct sales, you may need a high budget.