5.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am planing to put ads on google . Is it possible for me to do it or I need to hire professional guy to do it for me ?
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Monika S,

It's entirely possible for you to place ads on Google yourself but it's not recommended until you are familiar with AdWords and how to make the most of the marketing platform. When managed correctly a campaign can have reduced costs while also obtaining higher ad positions; on the flip side if it's managed poorly then you will end up paying more than you normally should for lower positions and most likely while generating less sales than could be achieved.

I would personally suggest either taking the time to learn about AdWords yourself so that you are very comfortable with it and how to apply it to your business or alternatively hire a professional as you said, just make sure you do your research first as there are plenty of companies and individuals who claim they are professionals when in reality they have very limited knowledge.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Google ads

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Monica,
I agree with Scotty, But i would like to add some point.

Hiring a PPC Guys and managing Adwords campaigns depends on Your Campaigns Budget.
If you have very low budget for campaigns then i would suggest you to learn the Google Adwords and run your Adwords campaigns yourself rather than hiring a new PPC Guys.
But if you have good amount of budget then i would suggest that hire someone for better campaigns Optimization.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’