star_border

Google Search Partners

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello All,

i got one question

Will Google Search partners includes the AdSense approved websites also?

Can anyone Help me!!

Xavier Augustin,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xavier A
September 2015

Re: Google Search Partners

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Xavier A,

No, Both are different. Google search partners only search partners extend the reach of Search ads to hundreds of non-Google websites (like AOL), as well as Google Maps, YouTube, and other Google sites. You can not find search partners list in your campaign.

But Adsense approval website are Google product that provides a way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites.

If the website publisher is approved to show AdWords ads, Google gives them a piece of code to put on their site. The publisher chooses where to place ads and then earns money when visitors click on (or view, in some cases) the ads.
Your ads may show on AdSense sites when you run a Display Network campaign but you can not run your search network ads in adsense sites.

Hope it helps you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xavier A
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Xavier A,

No, Both are different. Google search partners only search partners extend the reach of Search ads to hundreds of non-Google websites (like AOL), as well as Google Maps, YouTube, and other Google sites. You can not find search partners list in your campaign.

But Adsense approval website are Google product that provides a way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites.

If the website publisher is approved to show AdWords ads, Google gives them a piece of code to put on their site. The publisher chooses where to place ads and then earns money when visitors click on (or view, in some cases) the ads.
Your ads may show on AdSense sites when you run a Display Network campaign but you can not run your search network ads in adsense sites.

Hope it helps you.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Suman

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Xavier A,

I'm going to have to disagree with Suman on this. There are 2 AdSense programs; AdSense for Search and AdSense for Content. Search Partners are web sites that use AdSense for Search. The Display Network is made up of web sites that use AdSense for Content.

Search Partners will only show your text ads. You can use images or text on the Display Network.

I'm not sure if that's your question, but I thought I'd clarify this a little.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords