AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Search Network - probably not many partners in Taiwan right?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you are targeting your ad to visitors who live in other countries, I would imagine you'd want to have an idea of what partners in the Google Search Network (GSN) exist in that market right?

For instance, my market and audience is in Taiwan, which is dominated by Yahoo in fact. I think Google has a very thin list of GSN partners with a reach there, if at all. If the case, it probably doesn't make sense to select the option "Include search partners' during a Campaign setup right? Or I guess it doesn't hurt to choose it, but in wanting to keep my Campaign settings minimal for a beginner like me, I'll probably leave it unchecked.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Johnny W
September 2015

Re: Google Search Network - probably not many partners in Taiwan right

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Johnny, I think the best approach is simply to test by doing.  While generally speaking the "Search Partners" tend not to perform as well as Google itself, there are cases where the search partners are better performing.  Your best option is probably just to check the option then examine the results after a reasonable period of time and/or when you have collected sufficient data.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Johnny W
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Johnny, I think the best approach is simply to test by doing.  While generally speaking the "Search Partners" tend not to perform as well as Google itself, there are cases where the search partners are better performing.  Your best option is probably just to check the option then examine the results after a reasonable period of time and/or when you have collected sufficient data.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm thinking the same thing. Though I'll probably start by leaving the partners out at first, and then including them a week or two into the Campaign.