5.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks to all who replied to my original post.  Sorry, I should have said this in my original question...

I did spend a lot of time on that website along with some other links before I posted the question.  Seemed like it should be pretty straightforward, but onhttps://www.google.com/partners I searched first using “choices” and then also typed in the company name on “search for an agency by name”.  No matter what I did,  “Searching...” continued being shown on the screen, with never any results being shown.  Seemed to be locked up. 

I used both Chrome and IE on both my desktop and laptop.  I went through the process again this morning with the same result – no result.  I suppose I will try to contact Google, unless someone has a better idea, thanks.  
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Partner Search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Oh dear - I'm seeing the same issue - I've escalated the issue so someone can pass this along...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Yes, it continues for me as well. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
This issue has been fixed and resolved as of today 12:00 PM EST July 10, 2015 as reported by the Google Partners Ambassadors Lounge.

A search myself also shows to be fixed.