Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Express

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I would like to use Google Express for the agency i work for. Buth the Google places account is created with an AdWords clientcentre emailadres. Does anyone know how in this case i could use Express?

Gladly hear it!

Eelco

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Google Express

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Eelco,

In addition to what Zee said, I would like to advice you to use either of the two (i.e. either Adwords Express or Google Adwords). In regular Google Adwords, you have more control, more optimization techniques and more flexibility. On the contrary, you don't enjoy much of the controls over Adwords Express.

You can refer to this wonderful article exlpaining differences and limitations between Google Places, Adwords and Adwords Express.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eelco, 

There is a dedicated section to Google Express on Google Places Forum. You can get to this section by clicking this link.

Zee

Zee
G+
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Eelco,

In addition to what Zee said, I would like to advice you to use either of the two (i.e. either Adwords Express or Google Adwords). In regular Google Adwords, you have more control, more optimization techniques and more flexibility. On the contrary, you don't enjoy much of the controls over Adwords Express.

You can refer to this wonderful article exlpaining differences and limitations between Google Places, Adwords and Adwords Express.

Just a thought!

Pankaj