AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Enhanced Campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Guys,

I have read the google guide about enhanced campaigns but I am still confused, apart from google help is there any other valuable source to have a look that might help me?

It looks like soon all the campaigns need to be upgraded so by the time we have to do it I want to be sure that I do it right.

Also my campaigns run only on search network, how will enhanced campaigns affect me?

Look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Many thanks

Oscar

Re: Google Enhanced Campaign

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Oscar

Here is apast Google+ Hangout Video that goes over the Enhanced Campaigns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZluyKnDo8pw&feature=plcp

How it will affect you depends how you have your AdWords setup. If you have a bunch of Campaigns (with similar ad groups) who sole purpose was to change the bids on different devices or geo locations that can take some time to intergrate them all into one campaign. (e.g. you have a mobile only campaign, a campaign that only targets Florida but all od my ad groups in them are for model cars).

If your campaigns are all unique (e.g. this campaign is for model cars, this campaigns is for used books) then the upgrade process will be very quick (like a few clicks).