4.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Engage For Agencies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So I am starting this by saying I just wasted 20 minutes on this... Our full service agency can likely teach Ian Myszenski something right now about subscription / sign up forms so somebody make sure he gets this 1) if you want Canadian agencies, DON'T force a zip code. And if you need the ZIP code then DON'T force numerical characters. And if you need numbers in there, DON'T do a look up to validate if it's real! You made it numbers only and likely when I toggled Canada you invalidated any real zip code I entered. 2) A business number is different than a business phone number. business numbers are business identification numbers - see the IRS and CRA 3) Having a business number makes also requiring a phone number redundant 4) Dont make phone extensions mandatory fields. Ever. They are called direct lines, look into them I appreciate the attempt to include us. I was excited to sign up for the program as we push our clients hard to adopt Adwords and I wanted to see if there were opportunities to make campaigns even more effective. And I also wanted to learn how our staff could reduce the time spent convincing older clients to embrace this channel. Guess that's not happening since I can't sign up.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Engage For Agencies

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

Try contact the Engage ream using this link: 

https://google-engage.appspot.com/us/contact/

I can tell you that this program has changed my life and my company completley - and I recommend you to do what ever you can in order to get there...

cheers,

Asaf

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

At the same time, I agree with the original poster. If the program is open to Canadians, the form(s) should be designed to allow the input of their info.

Let me see if I can find someone to pass this along to.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Theresa , Of course I agree with the original poster as well.... Smiley Very Happy

I've sent it to the Engage Coordinator in Israel - I'm sure the Canadian team will get it ASAP.

Cheers,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you!!

I am over my frustrated moment Smiley Wink